This feature is available only in the higher tiers of the program
Form Templates is available under under Administration -> Form Templates
Add new Form Template
1. Press the New button to manually add new entry
2. You can choose a predefined layout as bellow:
For starters we recommend using the Single Column layout, which has all the fields in one column and it's easier to work with
3. Next you should enter the name for the new form and it's properties:
1. Template Name - the name which will be displayed in the medical records
2. Category - the category of the template, which will drive where the template will be used.
For example Lab Results templates will be the only available for laboratory staff, and Vitals templates for nurses
3. Only Unique Value Fields
When this is checked, it means that all the valued edited with this template are unique values in time, and don't change from one data entry to another
These are useful to define history fields ( e.g. Hepatitis ) or custom patient fields ( e.g. Nationality )
When not checked, fields related to a moment in time and which can change from one encounter to another can be used ( e.g. Pulse )
4. Next the Form Template Designer will open and you can design the layout of your template.
How to fill out a template you can learn at Form Template Designer
Edit existing Form Template
1. Double-click on any record in the list in order to edit it
Delete an existing Form Template
1. Select a template item and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click Yes in the confirmation box.
Deleting a template will delete all the forms related to that template!
Clone an existing Form Template
1. Select a template item and click the Clone button on the toolbar.
2. Type the clone name and press OK. You will be prompted with an exact copy of the template
Note that just the form template and it's layout is cloned from the original. The contained field templates will not be cloned
Export an existing Form Template
1. Select a template item and click the Export button on the toolbar.
2. Select the destination file to complete the export
Only the form template and it's fields will be exported. No field values will be included in export
Import an existing Form Template
1. Click the Import button on the toolbar.
2. Select the source template file to complete the import
Quick Video Tutorials