Estimates viewer is available under the Billing tab
This viewer allows you to manage the customer estimates. You can give your patients estimates for the upcoming treatments, and later build invoices\receipts from them
Customer Estimates can be automatically generated from consultations, treatments or drugs prescriptions. More on this in Billing and in 3.1. Tutorial - Bill services that consume inventory Items
Adding a New Estimate
1. Click the New button on the toolbar.
2. Enter information in the text boxes. Use the Tab key to move to the next text box.
3. Click the Save and Close button to save the record.
Editing an Estimate
1. Select a receipt in the viewer and click the Edit button on the toolbar. The Receipt Editor opens.
2. Modify the receipt details and click the Save and Close button to update the modifications.
Deleting an Estimate
1. Select a receipt in the viewer and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected receipt is deleted.
Printing or Exporting a Receipt
1. Edit and receipt by double clicking on it
2. Press the Print\Export button on the toolbar
3. Select the template you want to use and press OK. Learn how to customize the templates in Brand Billing Documents
4. In the opened window, you can export to Excel and PDF, or print the invoice