Laboratory Results is available under Laboratory
How to use the Laboratory Results viewer
1. The viewer can be used to view the records of all patients with All Patients pressed, or
2. View the records of a single patient. Click Search Patient to filter by patient
3. Additionally you can filter by a date range with
4. Or do searches by pressing the button and typing your search text
5. In the left sidebar you can filter the documents by their type:
- Pending - tests not yet ready
- Completed - tests are finished
- All - all tests
6. In the lists, the following icons will apply to lab documents:
- - tests not completed
- - tests completed
Adding a New Lab Document
1. Click the New Lab Document on the toolbar.
2. Enter a Title and check the Is Lab Document check box. If the lab test are completed, check the Lab Tests Completed check box.
3. Choose the content based on the available options. You can open an existing document, create a blank document and enter the content, or capture documents from media devices.
4. Click Save and Close to save the record.
Adding from a Template
1. You can chose to add a Lab Document or a Lab Form from template. More at Integration in Lab\Imaging
2. For Lab Document, select the template in the list. You can filter out templates by name. You also can Create New or Import Predefined templates
3. Enter a Title and check the Is Lab Document check box. If the lab test are completed, check the Lab Tests Completed check box.
4. The Patient Document Editor will open with the in line document. Here you can change the content of the document or fields like title, date or tags
5. Click Save and Close to save the record.
Depending on the template, you may need MS Word or Excel installed to view or edit the files inline
Editing a Lab Document
1. Select a document and click the Edit button on the toolbar. Based on the document type, the document opens in the Patient Document or Patient Form editor.
2. Edit the document. After editing the document, save the changes.
Deleting a Lab Document
1. Select a document and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected document is deleted.