The Consultations section of the Patient Chart provides a reverse chronological view of all the patient's consultations
The usage and purpose is similar to the main Consultations viewer.
Viewing and grouping options
1. Change the preview mode from -> View
2. Change the grouping from -> Group By
Add new Consultations
Press the New button to add new medical records. How to fill out a consultation you can learn at Consultation Editor
Edit existing Consultations
1. Double-click on any record in the list in order to edit it
Print or Export Consultation Letters or Drug Prescriptions - MS Word required
1. Select the consultation you want to print
2. Right-click on it and click Mail Merge. The Template Selector opens
You can customize the existing templates or create new ones. MS Word is required for the customization.
3. In the Template Selector select the template you want to use and press OK. Word will open with your consultation in the template's format. You can print or save the file.